Sunday, December 30, 2007

Juno- Favorite Lines:

http://www.foxsearchlight.com/juno/

Juno is a movie that makes you ache with the polarized spectrum of emotional conviction and teenage apathy. The lines cut like a knife, and made me laugh out loud ( by myself at the theatre.) The dialogue moves quickly and with full hormonal shock-value honesty. I am aged by my inadequate knowledge of the words "Wizard" and "Boss".

This movie reminds you how tragic life felt in high school, and slyly parallels the reality of complicated relationships. A little dark and twisty, but you will laugh your way back up the hill. I do find pride in knowing the "Moldy Peaches" songs from my ipod play list last winter...pfft.

"Anyone Else but you" - Moldy peaches http://www.myspace.com/themoldypeachesfans

Rollo (Rainn Wilson): You better pay for that pee-stick when you're done with it. Don't think it's yours just because you marked it with your urine!

Rollo(Rainn Wilson) : That ain't no etch-a-sketch. This is one doodle that can't be un-did, homeskillet.

Juno MacGuff (Ellen Page): If I could just have the thing and give it to you now, I totally would. But I'm guessing it looks, probably like a sea monkey right now, and I should let it get a little cuter

Juno MacGuff (Ellen Page): Yeah, I'm a legend. You know, they call me the cautionary whale.

Juno MacGuff (Ellen Page) : Can't we just like kick this old school. You know, like I stick the baby in a basket, send it your way, like Moses and the reeds?

"You're a part-time lover, and a full time friend, the monkey on your back is the latest trend..."

No comments: