Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Top Quotes from American Idol - Tuesday Jan.15

I find it totally entertaining but then guilt sets in the way it did earlier this evening as I ate my 6th cookie while catching a glimpse of "Biggest Loser". It truly breaks my heart to watch as hopeful American Idol faces turn to recognition of humiliation. All that said...

What the feck did you just say?


-Alaa Youakeem - "I wanna love a girl from her ha- hair to the.... nipple."

-Alexis Cohen - ( looks like Amy Madigan from Field of Dreams) - "Take it. Take it. Take it. I am going for actressing."


-Udgeet Sampat- "I did the MC hammer, and such...I looked at it as a creative way to lead a meeting."


-Paul Mataurano- "There is this girl I know, I follow her around, She doesn't notice me it really gets me down. I broke into her house, and tried on her underwear....If I were Columbo, I'd Peter Faulkner..If she were a bathtub, I would caulk her."

-Christina Tolisana- " I want out of my home town, there is nothing there for me other than being a correction officer."

I was thoroughly amused, but I am bewitched, bothered, and bewildered...and hanging my head in shame. I love to hate myself for watching this mess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, if he were a bathtub, he would "caulk" her.

Lulu said...

Touche, TBK. (Imagine the accent agu is there)