Friday, January 18, 2008

Movie : Young at Heart (Young@Heart)

Young@Heart plays at Sundance Premier.

This new Walker George musical documentary looks incredibly light-hearted, real and funny. I am the first to admit "Old People" scared me. I never really had grandparents, and had a few too many visits to the geriatric floor with my mother ( an RN). This trailerproves the ability of the human mind and soul to respond to collaboration and music. I knew it!

Life is too fragile a journey to disregard the simplistic beauty in what these men and women do ( seeing and living what they have). They still find the passion to sing The Ramones, Sonic Youth, and Coldplay!

Just take a look. Mark my words, this movie will make you smile, laugh and rethink your definition of age.

Click Here

No comments: