Thursday, March 6, 2008

American Idol Season 7 results from 3.6.08.

So, I cried. ( shaking head with shame) I did. The saddest part is that they have to sing their little hearts out, immediately after watching the purposely hiccup-cry inducing video montage. You know the ones...slow mo-smiles, jumping for joy into a loved one's arms, the perfectly presented sound-byte of gratitude. I cried. So did they.

Voted off:

Boys- Luke Menard and Danny Noriega
Girls- Asia'h Epperson and Kady Malloy

Sad night.

I did learn a lesson from the bravery of the American Idol losers. That is: When you go into a situation where everyone pities you a little, and expects you to do terribly ( like belt out a song, after your sinuses have clogged, and your throat is pulsating to keep you from crying) then you will shine.

When people expect the worst, you may just be primed to do your best. Get out there and over-deliver by setting low expectations!

I jest. They were fantastic... "ish"

No comments: