Saturday, May 31, 2008

GEORGE CLOONEY is SINGLE!

Breaking News:

Watch out ladies! George Clooney and his long time Vegas-cocktail waitress girlfriend, Sarah Larson have broken up!!

The beautifully aloof and perpetual bachelor is free (and probably a little vunerable and sullen) to coast the single life again. Word has it "they didn't have a whole lot in common." You think? Sex and Pretty girls are swell, but there has got to be more to the puddin'. Maybe there is, I won't knock her. I give her the benefit of the doubt. Why not.

No need to analyze it, the man and his salt-n-pepper hair, scruffy voice and seductive laugh are out there for the taking.

In other news my long-time crush Bill Murray has filed for divorce. His wife is sighting he allegedly beat her, and that she suffered from abandonment. Sigh. Bill Murray is free, but no longer for me. Abandonment is a force I have grown so comfortable with over the years, that I can back stroke with ease through it. A man and his heavy, hurtful hand...no thanks. Ever.

Now, Georgie..Wits, grits 40-something and a good sense of humor? God Save my family if he is in NYC this weekend! (kidding...I think...He IS on the top 3) A deal is a deal.

No comments: