Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Game On! : John Mayer plays on TMZ.

I have never been a huge fan of TMZ. My only exposure has been in the confines of my sister's apartment in the late afternoon "throw-away" hours of NYC recoup time. I have to admit, however, I do laugh. That is why I couldn't pass the opportunity to share the John Mayer reel of "Celebrity". (poor UPS guy).

You have to love the guy for the following reasons:
1. He wears thongs and feels proud to fly in the face (with his nuts) of the Paparazzi.

2. He can sing a cover of Tom Petty's "Free Falling" that makes you question the original...for a second.

3. He dates women like you did in middle school: Carelessly, without any major proof of real feelings, constant denial and elusive jokes, then bad-mouths and berates them when he is done, but not without first writing a wistful, aching love song that over-dramatizes his phantom emotions. (ok...not lovable, but funny).

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO.It is sure to make you start your Tuesday with a little giggle.

No comments: