Friday, December 14, 2007

Who's Your Celebrity Look-alike?

I (clearly) needed a self-esteem boost and a good laugh. So. I went to the below link and played around...



After being in a stinky sassy bad mood yesterday...I tried seeing what celebrities I look like when in a bad mood? Audry Hepburn! I love Helena Bonham Carter... I should be crabby more often!






Then, I tried seeing what celebrities "Happy-Lulu" looks like? Um. I don't agree. Cameron Diaz was an 80% match. I don't think so. Where's Jenny A?!

And...lastly, I had to see/be reminded why I married the man I did. Who does he look like?! How does he have a likeness to both Paul Walker (frequent on my "top 3 ") AND William H. Macy? I do love John Denver, but not for his looks.


Try it.....It's Friday. Go ahead. Get crazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ego boost? Sounded good but BEWARE! I was shocked to see my celeb look alikes- Oprah, Barbara Bush, Haden Pannetiere, Ayn Rand, Jeanine Garofalo, Rikki Lake! Can someone say time to diet! Why hasn't anyone said anything to me. I still where a size 2. My face must be a balloon! I am confused, so I tried another pic, one from a few years ago a little younger and little thinner and I get Laura Bush! WTF? Shania Twain, Mischa Barton, Sally Field, Gwyneth Paltrow and Christina Ricci- not bad but I am still going on a hunger strike. Anyone know where I can buy a tapeworm?