Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Erica Hill and Anderson Cooper FLIRT on...Whose got guns?

Okay,
I rest my case. If you were watching tonight's show; you saw what I saw.In case you didn't, I took a few pictures to give a handy dandy recap. There is chemistry, there is love, there is teasing, maybe even some hair pulling behind doors. I was waiting for them to jump over their respective desks matrix-style and start making out. Fine, maybe its an act...but it is a damn good one. Here goes:


"Blah blah blah...exclaimation points..."


" You were GREEEEAT on Conan, Coops...."

"I have to say....we looked through footage, we couldn't find "the govinator" pointing at your guns..."

Translation: "Since we see each other naked, I am comfortable enough to call out your man-card AND call you a liar. Watch, people will dismiss it as false intimacy."


"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha" ( spinal chord is setting on fire, he is trying to process if he is embarrassed or completely turned on by her display)



" I can't believe you are saying this!"


Translation: "I will crush your caramel perfect arse like this extra paper after this show. I want to bite your ear lobes and smell your shoes. "


Awe...the giggle loop. All is fair in news and sexual tension on live TV.

Now that, my humble hookers and homosexuals, is good, clean news delivery. I want to sleep with both of them now...who wouldn't?


Don't you quit on me.

No comments: