Tuesday, April 8, 2008

100 Reasons you're still single ( Radar Magazine)

Staying in line with my "bromance" thoughts...I thought I'd pull a great list into the deck. Radar Magazine published a list by Scott Jacobson, Todd Levin, Mike Sacks, and Teddy Wayne last fall. A few of my all time favorites:

2.Have entertained the notion that "the Axe Effect" is real

4. Purchased your dining room set with Marlboro Miles

5. Are only gay when you're drunk

9. Call sex "the squishy squish"

14. Own a "It's Not Going to Suck Itself" T-shirt

23. Begin stories with, "I'm not a stalker, but ..."

31. Call October "Rocktober"

37. Prefer the "fist bump" when meeting strangers and always insist they "lock it in"

46. Feel most comfortable in Tevas and jorts

57. Own a 60-inch flat-screen plasma television but sleep on a broken futon

66. Wouldn't be the person you are today without Mitch Albom's Tuesdays with Morrie

70. Sold your forehead to goldenpalace.com

78. Own all 24 volumes of Now That's What I Call Music!

79. Are O.J. Simpson


To see the article yourself ( which I suggest, if you need a little giggle loop in your tuesday)...CLICK HERE

No comments: