Monday, April 28, 2008

Lulu on Shine.com

I like to consider myself someone who is on the cutting edge. I know there are those of you who are way beyond that description, maybe you are the thought to cut the edge, and the so on...I do, however, know a great web site when I see one.

Look, I value my time. Tonight was supposed to be devoted to a new episode of "House" with one of my reoccurring top three, Hugh Laurie. I was also supposed to watch the new episode of "Samantha Who?" (What, what Chi-ca-go.) But...instead, I perused the pages, and articles on Shine.com. I recognized a few mom-bloggers, I stopped to read great articles from magazines I love, I even scoffed at some entertainment news about Miley Cyrus and Booby Johansson. (Whom I truly believe Ryan Reynolds will dump!) It felt like a slow stroll through a sunny cobblestone web-street.

I found Shine. A brand-spanking new site for women. This site covers everything from love and sex, health and fitness, parenting, and everything in between. Some pretty innovative women have found a way to find the most interesting web-content floating in space and present it in a hip and ever-evolving forum.

To take a look at my newly started blog on Shine, Click Here

Shine on, shine on, shine on!

No comments: