Saturday, May 10, 2008

Spooky Horoscopes leads to over-stretching.

It's a sunny Saturday morning. I woke up refreshed and ready to take on the weekend. My Google homepage recently started to provide me with a nifty horoscope reading. (I'm not into that, but I will read it...why not?) Humph. This is why:


Virgo horoscope for May 10th, 2008:
"You need to get ready for some serious weirdness that is coming your way today -- and you won't see it coming until it's on top of you, most likely. Your flexibility is the key to success."


Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? I am a big believer in intentions, I honestly think if you set your mind to a certain channel, or frequency, you can exude a flavor of energy. Sure, the above horoscope is just words, probably some rotational cycle spit-out of a database, but I'm not sure how to take that.

Serious weirdness that I won't see coming until it's on top of me? Is it a man? Is it "good" weird? What kind of flexibility? I am a living gumby, outside of cirque de soleil hanging Russians, I'm as bendy as it gets.

Maybe I get stuck in a circus celebration with men on stilts and unicorns waving in a parade full of ex-boyfriends and childhood bullies that I haven't seen in 20 years. Or stranger, I golf a round with Bill Murray. He's got bad wrists now, I can take him.

In any event, I plan to stay open, flexible, and ready to run from the scene at any given moment.


Look lively Virgos.

No comments: