Saturday, May 10, 2008

Strange. I know you are but what am I ?

I know this blog might lean a little to strange side, it is to be expected. I am the author. Perhaps I exercise this persona of my alter-ego.


Lulu Notewordy broke a monthly record in April with over 2700 visits and triple that in page views. Mostly due to the Today Show, and various press for http://chicagomomsblog.com/ (Katie Couric is guest blogging with us now).

I always find it fascinating to see what keywords bring you in, my curious readers. Here's a tiny sampling from April:


"Man girdle lust" - Really? More searches for Mirdles than I would imagine. Please gentlemen, I reiterate, for the love of testosterone, and fight against diminishing masculenity... Put the girdle down.

"Burhka sex" - No comment.


"Phil Falcone watches" - Is that a sentence? or a query about his wrist wear? He still doesn't know I exist, but there might still be hope with Bill Murray. (My horoscope says so.)

"Erica Hill and cute chipmunk flirt" - wow.

"Lulu Colbert" - Now we're talking....

"Monkey lulu mittens" - huh?

"Preschool Nudists" - Double huh? For the record, I don't believe in preschool (kidding). This one frightens me a little.

"What is Tom Brady's pant size" - Wouldn't we all like to know.

"Am I in the wrong relationship?" - Uhhh... Radar Magazine can help you with that.

Stay strange blog-readers!

No comments: