Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's the little things...Matt Lauer and Al Roker take on Rhythmic gymnastics and ribbon.

I wasn't sure today was going to be such a great day. I was tired, a little crabby and not feeling well. when I woke up. Then, I turned on NBC's TODAY show and saw none other than Matt Lauer and Al Roker preparing to learn Rhythmic gymnastics.

While watching the Canadian Olympic hopeful, Alexandra show off her moves, Matt said to Al: "Are you ready for this? You're going to end up with that thing in your back." Al replied: "Forget this, I should just try Javelin catching." (ha!) Javelin catching!? That was great. KUDOS Al. I usually don't laugh at your jokes...well played. The men were then dressed in red, white and blue unitard contraptions and proceeded to carry through a male-tandem-ribbon-routine. Ahhhh...my morning recovered with some hard laughs.



It takes some real man-up power to wear those outfits, show off your wrist agility, dance in tandem to "Dream Weaver" in front of millions, and most of all (Matt Lauer) to keep a straight face.

Long, slow clap for the two of you. Well done. Thanks for the little laughs that kept on popping up all day!

1 comment:

said...

That.is.greatness!!!

Thanks for posting that. I never watch TV anymore...